Thursday, June 17, 2010

Vivian's Bunco ...............???

In the lovely month of May we celebrated
Vivian's Bunco
Peggy's 2nd Bunco

Peggy usually hosts our marvelous Christmas bunco, but this May
Peggy hosted bunco for the second time this year.  Vivian, our lovely
matriarch has not been feeling well, and was not able to host,
so Peggy, being the wonderful friend and neighbor she is
offered her services
What a wonderful time we had, starting with beverages on her lovely porch.





or at least a few of us did.  Isn't this
lovely with the string of lights?

Peggy cooked for us too.  
I was a little late so I didn't get a good
picture of her delicious food, but I did get to eat it.
She made several delicious quiches, salad, rolls and
much more.....and oh so scrumptious

It was a fun and silly night...
check out the highlights...


When you see a photo like this don't you wonder
what they are up to?
My guess would be they were putting a hex on me for
taking pictures.

Here's Patty reading her fortune...and by the look on Julia's face
it was not so good.
No, that wasn't it. 
I think we were drawing bachelors out of the hat for our
Bachelorette pool.

It was extremely serious business and very official.
I just wish I had gotten better bachelors.  I heard last night
that Diana might have gotten one of the better potential picks

Here is our resident bag lady...that's right ... Shelley
Shelley's goal was to see how much she could carry from table to table
Next time we may want to give her a shopping cart.
(Really Shelley, you don't have to carry your purse all evening)
She gives two fisted drinker a whole new meaning.



We also had some bell issues...actually we had dice issues too. 
Tammie someone, I won't name names
forgot to bring the bunco bag.
This bell worked just fine though.

I can't be sure...but I am thinking Debbie's watching Shelley carry
her purse from table to table...either that
or maybe she is wanting Diana's bachelor pick.
The paparazzi came in and took some random shots
Is this Katina's good side?  I always forget.
All of the tables had such pretty flowers from
Peggy's garden (maybe Vivian's too?)


Shot from the kitchen looking into the dining room
I could be wrong...but I think Charissa is telling
one of her famous stories.



and then came the gifts.  All the gifts were tied with a
cute little bow attached to a girls best friend.....no not diamonds.
COLD HARD CASH
courtesy of Vivian




Here are some random
WINNERS
Debbie

Shelley

Cynthia

and some that didn't win but were still WINNERS

Patty


and Rosie with a friend



and for those of you who don't remember which
bachelor you picked...here is the list



The question is.....WHO SHALL WIN?
Good Luck

Thanks to Peggy for such
a great evening....
FUN, FUN, FUN.

2 comments:

peggy said...

Thanks for the update on the bunco blog! You are so funny...loved Shelley's photo! My favorite, of course, is Rosie's photo. Great fun!

peggy said...

oh yes, the bunco bell is a crack up!