Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Charissa's April Bunco

I know, and you know I am talking to all
of you out there that are not reading this Bunco Blog, I have
been a slacker again.

In April we enjoyed a delightful bunco party at
Charissa's

As always, Charissa was an excellent hostess.
Here she is welcoming us into her home....



Oh wait,  this isn't Charissa, this is her darling pup

Is this side better?



I think so too...
Here is our lovely hostess





Oh my, now I am really embarressed.  I know she was there.
She put out this wonderful spread for us




and this





Just delicious
and did I mention the lovely gifts?

Charissa is extremely creative and all of the gifts were
wrapped in the most charming way.



She even made her own wrapping paper on her computer



and this



and finally here is Charissa



We had such a great time as always.






Thanks Charissa



1 comment:

peggy said...

I can't figure out who does the best Charissa imitation...I think the dog! So funny!