Monday, July 28, 2008

Pattys Eggplant Capresse Salad

I sliced the eggplant and let it dry out all night
on a tray covered with paper towels. Then
I dipped the eggplant in flour with
S&P,then egg ,then Italian bread crumbs.
Fried in cannola and olive oil.
Then drain on paper towels.
I mixed arugula and baby greens. But red
onion, black olives sliced tomotoes and mozzarella
with the eggplant on top.
I tossed the salad first then put the mozzarella
and eggplant on top.
The dressing was:
l/2 cup olive oil,
1/3 balsamic vinegar,
chopped garlic,
chopped basil,
1 tbs dijon mustard and S & P.
I hope this is not too
confusing. Patty

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Mom, I would try typing that in white bold so that it's easier to read, you can pick the color of your font when you are writing your post. Go into edit post and highlight all of your text and change it to white. See how you like it.

Kristi said...

By the way, that sounds delicious!!